- Six things I’m obsessed with this week 💥
- Homework: Even though we might not like school, we still have attend. To me school is something you can’t skip out on in life. YOU NEED TO LEARN. In the process of learning most teachers will give you homework to make sure you fully understand the work you’re being taught in class. It’s unfortunate when you’re teachers give you too much homework to handle. (You have two choices to make)
- Do it
- Or don’t
This school year I promised myself I would “give it my all” in other words means I will try my hardest. I am attending a new school called Convent High School I have been taking my homework
very serious… Well most of the time.
- Knit crop tops: 95% of my closet is filled with crop tops, even though it doesn’t get cold in Dominica I still try to incorporate fall fashion into my outfits. If you live in area that doesn’t get cold but you want to stay trendy you can mix and match different season fashions! A good idea is to find sleeveless sweaters and sheer turtlenecks. Instead of leather jeans you can wear leather shorts. 🙂
- Outfit of the day: I believe fashion is just another way of expressing yourself. Dress to impress yourself, not others!!
- New shoes: “gimme, gimme” I love shoes. Boots, heels, sandals and sneakers. Give me ALL of them. I think shoes can turn your everyday basic outfit into an outfit that turns heads. I recently bought a carmel tone high heel boots with the back and front of my foot exposed with a flash of white on the bottom and all white nike air sneakers.
- Vitamins: I been hearing a lot about #hairfinity pills for over a year now but I never purchased it. Two weeks ago I started the “hair journey” and I have ten more days left. Eventhough it’s only been less than a month I do notice hair growth. When I started taking the pills my hair was just touching my shoulders. Fast forwarding to today when I measured my hair it is 1 1/2 inches above my under arm. My hair grows very slow so that’s huge accomplishment for me.
- Quote of the week: ” someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger but they will never be you” -Kanye West … For me this quote is just a self reminder. Often we get down on ourselves because we want what others have, we want to be them or we are just simply unhappy with our life’s; often, we look for an outlet to run to. We fail to realize we are all put on this earth for different reasons and we are all unique in some type of way.